Table Of Content
This is my favorite Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick formula. I love how creamy it is and how hydrated it makes my lips feel. It’s way too easy to get sucked into Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick.
Instant Look of Love Palette in Pretty Blushed Beauty
It’s a gorgeous mauvey-pink shade – such a dreamy color! Get a celebrity-inspired lip look with the Hot Lips lipstick collection. Created in collaboration with some of the world’s most fabulous and inspiring celebrity women, these are lipsticks that make a statement! Whether you choose a matte or satin finish, you can find the perfect shade to suit you for a polished lip look every day. At first she came out with the Matte Revolution formula, and later on added the Hot Lips line (lipsticks inspired by celebrities Charlotte has worked with).
MINI PILLOW TALK LIP KITPILLOW TALK INTENSE
This is the lip and cheek tint in Blushed Rose and let me tell you, it definitely lives up to it’s name. The shade is just a tad darker than my natural lip color and while sheer, it leaves behind a pretty hint of a color. The shade itself is a lovely nude-rose color for a barely there look. The formula leaves behind a slight sheen without being sticky or glossy. It’s very natural and perfect for everyday wear. Matte Revolution in Pillow Talk enhances the natural hue of your lips so is unique to your skin tone and natural lip color.
BEAUTY LIGHT WANDPINKGASM SUNSET
Bitch Perfect is not only my favorite Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick, it’s also one of my favorite nude lipsticks of all time. It’s the most beautiful, muted nude with peach, warm undertones. I find this to be a super flattering nude on many people. Because it’s cut with peach, you don’t get the dead look many nude lipsticks give. It goes with everything from daytime looks to smokey eyes. Charlotte’s Hot Lips line includes both her Matte Revolution and K.I.S.S.I.N.G. formulas.
Walk of Shame is another Charlotte Tilbury deep shade that I didn’t think I’d like but ended up loving. I’d describe it as a muted rosy red with slight berry undertones. It’s actually a great shade to wear if you’re a bit gun shy about wearing red lipstick but want to move in that direction with something that’s a bit more muted. I love that I can wear this to work or out at night and it’s perfectly appropriate for either occasion. So when I saw how deep Bond Girl was, I automatically thought I would’t wear this one. I find this to be true with all of the lipsticks I’ve ever tested or tried from her line.
Back when I was still in Uni and didn’t have much money this brand was so much coveted. It was like an out-of-reach luxury item I that I can only window shop. Finally when I started to work and started earning money, the brand became more affordable. Not just the lipsticks, her other products are also amazing but in this post I will only write about the lipsticks. The wands are available in seven “beautifying, natural hues” ranging from gold to peach to rose, in both shimmer and radiant finishes.
Review of Charlotte Tilbury lipstick, blush, and eyeliner - Business Insider
Review of Charlotte Tilbury lipstick, blush, and eyeliner.
Posted: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 08:00:00 GMT [source]
But it’s really a great warm medium nude with an almost coral undertone that’s not coral (you’ll see what I mean as you scroll down). This is a great everyday, go-with-anything, staple lipstick shade. Perfect to throw on for work, for a party…with jeans, with a dress…the staple anytime-anywhere lipstick that everyone needs.
Explore Charlotte’s magical range of luxury and luscious lipsticks for a sumptuous, red carpet pout! I think this formula is one of the best matte lipsticks on the market. OK I may have some other brands that I love as well, but Tilbury is definitely on top of my list. It glides on smoothly, giving a “a soft, buildable cashmere finish”. It’s matte, but very comfortable on the lips.
CHARLOTTE'S HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY ICON LIPSTICKK.I.S.S.I.N.G - CANDY CHIC
My recent brand review is here if you’d like to see my thoughts on the best and worst from the Charlotte Tilbury line. Since I’ve acquired six Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks over the past year and love every single one of them, I wanted to share them with you. In the video, Tilbury says that no other beauty product compares to the “dreamy, fresh, glass-like, candlelight skin” effect of the wands. This is the lip and cheek tint in Love Chain. This color was much brighter than I was expecting!
And of course, the size is perfect for travel (you no longer have to bring a million products)! It also comes in a second gorgeous color scheme called Glowing Beauty. Exclusively enriched with Lipstick Tree extract which protects lips and is a natural anti-oxidant, and Orchid Extract which soothes and hydrates for a soft, buildable cashmere finish.
Each color is so feminine and romantic yet extremely wearable. I typically go for pink tones on my eyes so the warm neutrals were a welcome change. I also really love the formula for all of these! They have very buildable coverage yet it feels super lightweight, as if you aren’t wearing anything at all.
Charlotte Tilbury review - Best Charlotte Tilbury lipstick, makeup and skincare products - Good Housekeeping uk
Charlotte Tilbury review - Best Charlotte Tilbury lipstick, makeup and skincare products.
Posted: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 08:00:00 GMT [source]
Many shades can be worn as either a highlighter or blush, each blending effortlessly into skin. The wands are formulated with hydrating glycerin and smoothing silica to keep the skin looking and feeling its healthiest, per the brand. The world’s most beguiling makeup artist on beauty, stars, love, and sex. There are little hearts stamped on each lipstick and the case is out of this world gorgeous!
No comments:
Post a Comment